but get secure credentiual activity missing error comong please help me

Thank you

Hi @saritha_panguluri

Please download the below package from Manage packages

cheers

hi,
after installing that package only the error coming

Hi @saritha_panguluri

Please downgrade the package version. As the Get Credential is the old activity. New activity Get Credentials is little different. That should solve the issue.

Select a different version from the drop down
cheers

Hi only 20.0 version is there, not able to see older versions, how can I get older versions?

HI @saritha_panguluri

In my environment it working smoothly

Package version : 2.0.0

Can you remove the activity and search for the Add Credentials , Request Credentials & Get Secure Credentials in the activity panel. If it is appeared on not.

Regards
Gokul

the acivities are there but missing error is throwing, if I drag manually that activities what input I need to pass
@Gokul001

Hi @Gokul001

She is using an older xaml which contains old activities names as Get crendetial in compared to new one which says Get Credentials

cheers

1 Like

What you need to do? Can you tell use what are the activity are you trying to use in your workflow? @saritha_panguluri

Hi @saritha_panguluri

You are using a latest version of UI Path I Believe that is the reason you are not able to see the older version. Instead of using that get creds you can directly use the activities always.

cheers

Hi @saritha_panguluri

Check out the video link and documentation

**Request credential **

Add Credential

Get Secure Credential

Hope it will helps

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

hi,
do you have new get app credential xaml
@Gokul001

HI @saritha_panguluri

Check out this screenshot

In the Orchestrator folder path you can give the folder name based on the where did you create the asset

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Hi @saritha_panguluri

Please find the zip file attached. You can find the GetAppCredentials.xaml file in Framework Folder
ReFrameWork-master.zip (1.7 MB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.