i need Get Process For VM but it gives local device please suggest me any method
To get a process for a virtual machine (VM) in UiPath, you can follow these steps:
- Open the UiPath Studio on your local machine.
- In the Studio, go to the Design tab and click on the New button to create a new project.
- In the New Project window, select the Process template and specify a name and location for the project. Click Create to create the project.
- In the Design tab, click on the Activities panel to open the activity library.
- Search for the Get Process activity and drag it to the Design area to add it to your project.
- Double-click on the Get Process activity to open its properties and specify the name or ID of the VM process that you want to get. You can also set other properties, such as the time to wait for the process to start, the time to wait for the process to end, and the maximum number of attempts to get the process.
- Save your project and run it to execute the Get Process activity and retrieve the specified process from the VM.