Get Outlook Mail Messages no longer working

The title is my problem. It was working fine now I’m getting a “folder does not exist error”.

Only one account is used and I want to get the emails from my Inbox

@sparkplug93- What’s the Error?

Are you using any firewall or antivirus(Avast) which are blocking the connection?

No I’m not.

What’s the exception?

What do you mean by that

Get Emails 2.xaml (5.0 KB)

19.10.0-beta.421+Branch.release-v2019.10.0.Sha.418eb3efdea5a180e9cc4b3ca0cf9a201c3991e1

Source: Get Outlook Mail Messages

Exception Type: System.ArgumentException

RemoteException wrapping System.ArgumentException: The specified folder does not exist
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.GetMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

@sparkplug93

Could you please show me screenshot of Get Outlook Mail Message activity properties and so that we can check and help you.

And also make sure Outlook is application was installed and it was open before running this workflow.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.