Get outlook is not working

this my properties settings.

I hope you are getting values, but in the if condition, you are asking to perform remaining activities if mailist is empty…

Can you try changing it as maillist.Count <> 0

it didnt show any message box, as I mentioned earlier it went to compile reports activity. I saw thru debugger its the same message " Get outlook mail messages :Faulted, P2 - Get outlook mail messages Canceled"

Place the message box between IF and Get outlook messages and check the count.

You are asking the code to go to then condition within the IF , if the message count is zero.

HAreesh, the code was working fine …when another ran earlier…hence I m thinking the logic is correct( maillist.Count=0) and we dont need to change as maillist.Count <> 0 …please let me know if I m wrong…no harm in trying <>0

What are you trying to do in the if condition?

And I think, when you are reading the top 100 mails, are they changed to read instead of unread mails?

I will share the if conditions later, The emails are marked as unread once robots completes. Actually I had 2 unread emails and once it finish running I m seeing one email mark as a read and another one remails as unread email

Do I need to do any settings here?

No need of any settings,

Last try, update or downgrade the outlook activities and try @Mohana_BASKARAN_MN

How to do that? please explain

Or simply close the UiPath application and reopen… it will update to new version automatically

My Laptop is secured version, cant connect to the internet :slight_smile:

Then how’s mail and all working? Are you trying to retrieve the mails from other machine?

ours is intranet :slight_smile:

@loginerror,

Can you please help, confused with the things going on…

@ HareeshMR, Please dont worry about the intranet and internet … When we connected with internet it will help to get the uipath product updates thats all. I believe the rest of the thing doesnt have any issues at all. In my use case I suspect my email attachments are not picked by BOT…please let me know if any configurations has to be done

Moreover the code is working fine for the other user …meaning it was able to pick the attachments and process the calculations and upload the files in the sharepoint. After the user email id changes its not doing it meaning there is some user level settings has to be configured on all level of activities…kindly narrow down on that…I m new to RPA… not sure whatelse I have to do

@Mohana_BASKARAN_MN,

I’m just worried that nothing to do at the user level to read the mails except the outlook we need to login in the same machine. Nothing more is required. That’s what I’m getting confused.

Nothing more to do .

Please try this for me :slight_smile:

1. Close the existing UiPath studio
  2. Open again and in the main, drag get outlook mail activity and create a variable in output
  3. Use for each row and change the item type to system.net.mail.message and try to display the subjects of all the acquired messages . Please do this once