Get multiple substrings

I want to get multiple sub-strings from the following string

{“sapLogonId”:“abhargava”,“sapLogonPassword”:“51198@Qwerty”,“sapTableNames”:{“afih”:true,“afko”:false,“afpo”:false,“afvc”:true,“aufk”:false,“ausp”:false,“cabn”:true,“cabnt”:false,“eapl”:false,“ekko”:false,“ekpo”:false,“eqkt”:false,“eqst”:false,“equi”:false,“equz”:false,“iflot”:false,“iflotx”:false,“iloa”:false,“imptt”:false,“imrg”:false,“inob”:false,“jest”:false,“klah”:false,“klat”:false,“ksml”:false,“kssk”:false,“lfa1”:false,“lfb1”:false,“makt”:false,“mara”:false,“marc”:false,“mard”:false,“mast”:false,“mbew”:false,“mhis”:false,“mpla”:false,“mpos”:false,“mseg”:false,“plas”:false,“plko”:false,“plmz”:false,“plpo”:false,“plwp”:false,“qalsQmfeQmel”:false,“stko”:false,“stpo”:false,“stxl”:false,“swor”:false,“t001W”:false,“t006”:false,“t006T”:false,“t023”:false,“t023T”:false,“t134”:false,“t134T”:false,“t179”:false,“t351”:false,“t351T”:false,“t352CQpgrQpcdQpgtQpct”:false,“tapl”:false,“tj02T”:false,“tj30T”:false,“tpst”:false},“submit”:true}

its a JSON script part
i want the username and the password and along with all the true entries
so how to do ti
can someone please help urgently

like here i want
abhargava
51198@Qwerty
afih
afvc

Hi @Aishwarya_Bhargava

Just give a try

Try to deserialize the json string to jobject and then retrive the values accordingly

Because converting to Jobject will helps easier to access the values and key if needed

Hope it helps

Regards

Nived N :robot:

Happy Automation :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Check this workflow @Aishwarya_Bhargava

excel.zip (35.8 KB)

Hope it helps you

Mark it as solution if you got answer to ur query

Regards

Nived N

Happy automation

1 Like

i am getting following error

Could not find type ‘DeserializeJson(JObject)’ in namespace ‘http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities’. Row: 86, Column: 6

Make sure you have installed UiPath.WebAPI.Activities package.
Cheers

it worked thankyou :slight_smile:

it worked thankyou :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.