Get Mail Messages Outside of Inbox

I am trying to get messages that are located outside of the main Inbox. There is another folder (might be an account) that is located outside of the main account. I have been looking at other people’s responses to similar issues but none of the solutions have been working. I need to access the Inbox of ‘corpar’.

Here is the layout of Outlook.

This is what makes sense to me and I’ve seen other solutions that use this, but it is not working for me currently. “corpar\Inbox”
Annotation 2020-03-24 160355

Hi @Kyle_Mulqueen

You can try to set “corpar” in the Account, and just put “Inbox” in MailFolder like below.

evidence

I have tried that but it still throws the error message.

Hi @Kyle_Mulqueen

Could you provide me with the error message and your outlook accounts’ setting?

Sure. The error message is “The specified folder does not exist.” I’ve tried multiple configurations of the account in the account field. “myaccount@xxxx.xxx”, “corpar”, “corpar@xxxx.xxx”.

Hi @Kyle_Mulqueen

Have you tried to set “myaccount@xxxx.xxx” to Acount instead of “corpar”?

Yes, I have tried all of the configurations I mentioned earlier in the Account field

Here are all of the ways I have tried to access it:

Account: “corpar”
MailFolder: “Inbox”

Account: “myaccount@xxxx.xxx”
MailFolder: “coprar\Inbox”

Account: “corpar@xxxx.xxx”

Account: “corpar - myaccount@xxxx.xxx”

I am able to get the Inbox of myaccount@xxxx.xxx, I’m just not able to access the Inbox of the corpar folder that exists outside the account folder

I found the issue. The name of the corpar folder is all lowercase in outlook, but if you right click on it, it showed different capitalization. So the setup is now Account: “CorpAR” MailFolder: “Inbox”. Thank you @wusiyangjia for taking time to try and help.