Get last modifiy date in a FTP File

Hi everybody,

I’m trying to get the last modify date of files in ftp folder so i used an “Enumerate objects” (Of FTP Activities) on the folder and i got, as output, a variable of type IEnumerable.

The output variable looks like this. As you can see the date of last modification is present (Modified)

List(15) { FtpObjectInfo { Created=[01/01/0001 00:00:00], FullName=“/NovuloAeroplanLE/MTX_Aeroplane/MTX_OUT_Aeroplane/archive”, GroupPermissions=None, Modified=[12/22/2017 11:51:00], Name=“archive”, OthersPermissions=None, OwnerPermissions=None, Size=0, Type=Directory }, FtpObjectInfo { Created=[01/01/0001 00:00:00], FullName=“/NovuloAeroplanLE/MTX_Aeroplane/MTX_OUT_Aeroplane/export.csv”, GroupPermissions=None, Modified=[04/14/2022 14:55:00], Name=“export.csv”, OthersPermissions=None, OwnerPermissions=None, Size=426, Type=File }, FtpObjectInfo { Created=[01/01/0001 00:00:00]}
}

I would like to find a method to extract the fields “FullName” and “Modified”, any ideas ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

YourOutPutVar.First().FullName would extract the first name similar you can access Modified

We can also do:
Assign Activity
dictReport | Dictionary(Of String, DateTime) =
YourOutPutVar.ToDictionary(Function (x) x.FullName, Function (x) x.Modified)

Thank you for your answer.

I finally simply did a for each with item.modified.ToString and item.name.ToString

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.