Get Job Folder Details to Create Email Notification

Nothing my frined, still same ‘Bad Request’. With or without ‘filter’ still same issue.

Good point about the limit but not is not interfering on it, is about not been able to connect o is nor reaching Orchestrator.

The ‘filter’ could be syntax but that part is good, which is why I removed it and still not getting to Orchestrator, must be something else definitely for which I’ve been reading about ‘bad request’ here and no specifics.

Can you show how it looks with the Filter in there?

Also, have you tried removing “Jobs” from the Misc properties?

Great, good idea, removing ‘Jobs’ is going through but, still showing no results

I think I was seeing the same thing, but didn’t test it enough to know why. When I added the Release/Name in the Filter and removed the Top, it was fine.

You can verify that Orchestrator has Jobs, but I’m wondering if it needs to be filtered more or something. Like I said, I haven’t tested it enough to know why.

The issue getting to Orchestrator is good but now is now showing the info. I have removed ‘top’ and added ‘Release/Name’ to filter with no ‘Jobs’ folder name or nothing at Misc properties

Make sure you verify Orchestrator that the process has jobs that are successful, that fall in the limit of 100 jobs. I would test using a different state too, so you know it works. Like instead of using ‘Successful’, use ‘Running’ or ‘Stopped’. That way, you can test that it’s working.

If you run a recent successful job, then test it, and it’s not pulling it. It’s possible the successful state is bugged or something. Let know if you find anything out on it, cause we might have same issue.

Oh also, I’m not sure if you are doing this, but you need to output the jobs so verify what the Get Jobs is pulling.

You can do that with a For each, and job.ProcessName in a WriteLine
or use String.Join(Environment.Newline, jobsRes.Select(Function(x) x.ProcessName)) in a write line

Of course my friend, that part is done as well, thx for the heads up!

1 Like

BTW, For each argument is type as img below:

Regards,

Hi Clayton,

Good news, now is showing data finally using proper Filters but:

•How would you get all from folder just as it was a regular SQL (Select * from…) query?

I believe in order to be fear the solution is a mixed of all us 3 as @bcorrea, @ClaytonM @Dave from another post since:
@bcorrea indicated the ‘Environment’ name change
@ClaytonM indicated remove ‘Jobs’ folder
@Dave indicated filter may be left blank to get all data inside

Confirmed a few items:
•Filter can have “()” or not
•Jobs word on ‘Orchestrator Folder Path’ needs to be removed
•‘Orchestrator Folder Path’ could be filled as “Default” which is my folder name and would be OK
•Top parameter needs to remain ‘Empty’

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.