Get Inspect element Id by data scrapping

Hi, Is there any way to get the inspect element I’d of each row in a table using data scrapping.
Ex. I have a table on a webpage where it has multiple pages. So here we can scrap the whole data of a table, but I want the Inspect element I’d of each row. can we get this? Is it possible?
See in the below pic where 9 Id are given. I want this I’d of each row in a table using the data scrapping. Can we get this ?

Note - **This is a structure data so here we can use the data scrapping easily, but I don’t need the data of the table, I want only the I’d of each row in a table, which is not visible on the page, which is found in the Inspect element property. So suggest if this approach is possible. **
Why I am using the Data Scrapping bcz its very fast and give you the whole table data in a minute. no need to use the loop and all.
@Palaniyappan @lakshman @HareeshMR

2 Likes

Try using Get Attribute @balkishan, hope that will retrieve you the required info

1 Like

I have to use loop for this again it will a time taken, but I want to use data scrapping Hareesh. As explained above

Hi
Yah as you said use data scrapping and get the datatable first named as dt
—now use a FOR EACH ROW activity and pass the naive variable dt as input
—inside the loop use a FIND TEXT POSITION activity and pass the text as row(“yourcolumnname”).ToString
And get the output with a variable of type uielement
—pass this uielement variable as input to element property of GET ATTRIBUTE Activity
And get the is attribute value

Cheers @balkishan

2 Likes

Hi Palani, I need the parent I’d of each row which I have extracted? Can we get this by your method?

Yah it would
Let’s give a try
@balkishan

1 Like

Pass that output variable from find text position to ELEMENT property of the GET ATTRIBUTE activity
And get the “id” attribute value as a output with a variable of type string
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Not working palani.

@Palaniyappan

Note - I want the parent Id of each row not the text position bro @Palaniyappan

can you check please ?

1 Like

Hi
Kindly Keep that find text position inside a attach window or attach browser activity
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Here I don’t use the attach window or attach browser activity bro

**see here, **
**I have pass the dynamic row in the Get Attribute activity property. you see in the result tab there is aaname value. but it’s not giving me the Id. If same I use before data scrapping giving me the parent i’d **

1 Like

I hope we are missing Find text position
@balkishan

1 Like

Find text position giving me error that text not found. Even we get the text in a variable, I have checked that separately. error snapshot attached.

@Palaniyappan

I tried with pass the direct text, which is available on the column tab, but same error showing me that text now found.

1 Like

how can we use with the scrapping data table so that it will do this in fast way. ?

Just give a try like looping through the data table and pass the each string to Get Attribute and select the required in drop down you have, may be this will help

1 Like

I already tried that, it doesn’t work.

Can you let me know what you are getting while using get attribute activity?

1 Like

If I use this alone, without any data scrapping it gives me the right result, But I want to use this with data scrapping. but it’s giving any error when I pass the column variable.
I want to use this with data scrapping. Any other method which you can suggest ? Just like Palani suggested

Still awaiting ?

1 Like