Get IMAP Mail Messages: Input string was not in a correct format

Get IMAP Mail Messages: Input string was not in a correct format.

@Manju_Reddy_Kanughula

Please print the values that you are passing and check if they are in right format

cheers

@Manju_Reddy_Kanughula

May i know why do you have 5 after inbox …and can you check if there are spaces in username or password

Cheers

Top 5 Mails I am Reading.

no spaces in username & Password

@Manju_Reddy_Kanughula

Can you try changing the mail activities package version…just to be sure try retyping the username and password in the assets

Cheers

Still Having same issue.

Hi @Manju_Reddy_Kanughula, are you trying to read emails from your gmail or you corporate account?

I am using Personal Outlook mail

Can you please confirm the property ‘SecureConnection’ is set to “Auto”? With this, it’s working for me without any issue. Just to make sure, I tried with other options from the dropdown and it failed with “The operation has timed out”.

@Manju_Reddy_Kanughula

So atleast the previous error was because of Username or password…Now coming to this…did you try increasing the timeout?

And also can you try changing the connection to TLS and check

cheers

From the properties of ‘Get IMAP Message’, it looks like you are using ‘port’ and ‘server’ values from Config file. Make sure the ‘value’ in Config file is ‘993’ and ‘outlook.office365.com’ respectively in ‘Settings’ sheet.
However, if you wish to use ‘port’ and ‘server’ values from Orchestrator Assets, make sure the ‘values’ are stored in ‘Assets’ sheet of Config file.