Get IMAP mail messages error

I’m having problems getting IMAP mails. I have used the GetMailImap.xaml that comes with the foundation training, set the values of the user/password arguments but when the process starts i get an AuthenticationException error. Please you help.

Regards.

GetMailImap has thrown an exception

Source: Get IMAP mail messages

Message: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

Exception Type: AuthenticationException

System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.GetMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi Eduardo,

Please check the suggestions from this post, seems to have worked for others:

Thanks for your answer. I don’t know why, but after a few hours (doing nothing to solve the problem) when i tried again, the problem stopped happening and the mails where received without problems. Besides, I tried the activity in other computer with uipath and it worked without problems.

Now i’m Having problems with OCR (Error performing OCR: TessErrorLoadEngine) same as the last time, using the foundation training example…

Could be something in my uipath settings? where can i look?

regards!