Get full text activities can't select the area i've selected on selector

i am just trying to make a simple robot. which it is writing ‘cityName’ weather to the google on internet explorer and press enters. Untill now i dont have any problem. but when i try to use get full text activities and scrape text, i get an error. which is :

21.4.4+Branch.master.Sha.a8b5101efe02651274064093e9c7410fedff7696

Source: Get weather

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException: Invalid UI node.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

when try to reach get full text properties and open target and check selector. it says validated and green checked. after i run the robot i get an error and i saw it is not validated. even if i indicated and repaired again and again.

i dont know how to solve this. please help.