Get From Clipboard is causing the process to Terminate

Hi
I am copying around 500 Mail messages with UiSteps i.e right click and copy in order to get the Categories as well. But when I am trying to Get from clipboard, it is causing the termination. For smaller amounts of data it is working fine but not with above 500 MailMessages. Can anyone please help me out here?

Thank you
Abhishek

1 Like

Hi.

I’m assuming you are getting the “…job terminated unexpectedly…” error.
I seem to remember this happening to me while copying text from a large source. Seems to be a memory issue.

I’m not sure how to fix it, but see if this post helps:

Regards.

1 Like

@ClaytonM

I am facing the same issue using Uipath 2016.2

I have avoided all the possible causes giving this error like long write line,read range for large excel file , keeping minimum write line sentences.

but i keep getting this error randomly while running the flow and with time it appeared while coping file from one location to another.

is there some root cause for this?

where i can find UiPath.Service.Host.exe.config in 2016.2 version?

Hi @rahuls,
There might be many memory issues like that fixed in newer versions of UiPath. I suggest upgrading to a 2018 version. Latest version is 2018.4

But, the config files should be located in Program Files folder. For example, “C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath” or it might be UiPath Platform or UiPath Studio instead of UiPath.

Regards.