I’m getting issue with filtering MailMessages by activity Get Exchange Mail Message. When I am using attachement, subject or body filtering its all working. Its also fine with yesterday, today, this week as received option.
But when I put this filter option:
“received:06/09/2021” - it gives me 0 results
“received:09/06/2021” - it gives me 2 results, one mail is 10 Jun 2021, another one is 09 Jun 2021 (there is almost 24h difference between them!)
I tried also to use this option:
“received: >05/05/2021” and “received:>05/05/2021” but it give me no results. My other options:
You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:
Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the icon for that.
Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.
Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.
Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:
Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.
Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!
“received:09/06/2021” should give you 0 results because this is September 06, 2021. You can rewrite your filter as “received:June 09,2021".
You may get what looks like strange results because the filter is interpreted in the time zone of the server but what you display in Output window is the DateReceived/Date converted to the local time zone on your machine.