Get Emails that only have XLSX

I have tried filtering only emails that have attachments using the Get Email function but i only found examples with “[HasAttachments] = true” however i would like to filter only the mails that have XLSX|XLSM as attachment.

Can anyone help ?

1 Like

Hi,
In the save attachment activity there is an Filter option give the value as below,
Filter=“.*(.xlsx|.XLSX|.xls|.xls|.xlsm|.xlsb)”make this change in filter option
hope it will helps you,

Hi @Astearon,

See below links exactly what you want -

Thanks,
Prankur

I need to save the actual e-mail that has the XLS not just the XLS, I’ve also found the save XLS forum posts but they are not what i need.

I will try and apply the filter “.*(.xlsx|.XLSX|.xls|.xls|.xlsm|.xlsb)” to the get emails function and see if it works there

Edit: tried but i get this error " Cannot parse condition. Error at “(”. " so i guess the filter option requires a different syntax ?

Once your filter is applied you can use this to save emails

Thanks,
Prankur

I can save E-mails and i know that you can use the filter on the Save Attachments property but i need to save the actual e-mail that contains the XLSX not just the XLSX.

Hey @Astearon

Can you look into this Thread post:-

and as per your problem find the attached sample:

OutLookAttachement.xaml (16.9 KB)

Regards…!!
Aksh

2 Likes

Sorry but the xaml was corrupted or something, i get this:

Could not find member ‘CurrentIndex’ in type ‘http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities:ForEach(MailMessage)’. Row: 80, Column: 51
Could not find member ‘CurrentIndex’ in type ‘http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities:ForEach(Attachment)’. Row: 89, Column: 62

Hey @Astearon

Regards…!!
Aksh

What version you are using?

Currently i can only use this one.

Ok i am using latest one so do on thing download example from my old post and make changes as per my screenshot :slight_smile:

There is hardly 2 changes minor one and my old post is having version 2016 build :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh

@Astearon Check below workflow and let me know.

attach-------.xaml (8.8 KB)

2 Likes

It worked! Thank you!

1 Like