Get data from google spreadsheet and use in another google spreadsheet

Hello experties,
How can get data of each column from the google spreadsheet and use each data to another google spreadsheet.

Download the google spreadsheet on your local computer
Read it as data table
Open the 2nd google spreadsheet
using data table fill it

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:, isn’t there any possible to do directly from google spreadsheet.

well no matter how you do it… you will have to store it at some place in memory and data table is the way to do it with UIPath

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion. :slight_smile:

welcome, please attempt and see how it works out. if it doesn’t feel free to ask for help here

In case your query is resolved please mark the most appropirate post as the solution so that others can benefit in future

1 Like

Noted @neonova

Hi @Kuenzang

Try this! :smiley:
A set of Google activities was recently released on our UiPath Go! market :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Can you help me i can’t install G Suite package in my ui studio.I cant found that in package manager.

Please download this.
RPA Components - Bundles, Integration Packs | UiPath Marketplace and add in your package from settings

Thank You so much…Its working…

1 Like

19.1.0+Branch.master.Sha.3db2bfe8751ed76c2c21f7ee16f53ff69a3e3b75

Source: Read Range

The caller does not have permission [403]
Errors [
Message[The caller does not have permission] Location[ - ] Reason[forbidden] Domain[global]
]

Exception Type: Google.GoogleApiException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
Google.GoogleApiException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
The caller does not have permission [403]
Errors [
Message[The caller does not have permission] Location[ - ] Reason[forbidden] Domain[global]
]

at Google.Apis.Requests.ClientServiceRequest1.<ParseResponse>d__34.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Requests.ClientServiceRequest1.d__30.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.GSuite.SheetsDynamo.d__3.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.ReadRange.d__22.MoveNext()
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.GoogleInteropActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Why its showing this error when i’m trying to retrieve data from the spreadsheet?

Hi there
Did you enable you API for spreadsheet, and used the client and clientsecret id in gsuite scope?

Yes I did it. Or else can you explain the steps?

Sorry I am also a learner too not perfect in this things but you didn’t enable Spreadsheet API for your google cloudplatform that one, as you can see the error of it,

Its ok… But I enabled the API for spreadsheet.

So in gsuit scope did you use same clientid and clientsecretid? That the credential you have created when enabling

Yes. I gave the same clientid and clientsecret.

Hi @Nivetha
Can you share me your workflow?