Get Credential: Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder. Error code: 1100; Asset name: row("Asset").ToString

Hello,
When I run my process i have this error ,
i have this error
how we resovle the issue please?

Best regards

Hi @nora_ziani

The asset value should be of type object…did you give the same?

cheers

Hello @Anil_G
by default , it is displplayed like this in the reframework , (generic value as default type )

Best regards

Hi @nora_ziani

Click on it from drop down select object

cheers

1 Like

the issue is still there

Best regards

@nora_ziani

Are you trying to get credential if so there is one more activity get credential please use that

cheers

So this is because of the new application cards, which I really do not like.

Previously it would always display the code, but now it has two display modes. Ones where it displays a hard coded string (without quotation marks) and one with the code.

You application card is currently in the hard coded string mode (without quotation marks).
As a result its the equivalent of passing "row(""OrchestratorAssetFolder"").ToString" in the previous version. This will obvious result in a folder not found as you do not have a folder with that name. The clue is also in the error, you’ll see its telling you it cannot find a folder and specifies the value you added as if the entire expression was a hard coded string, rather than evaluating the expression and displaying the result. Read your error messages people, they tell you alot :stuck_out_tongue:

you must clear the value using the x that you see and then click on the plus and then select advanced editor.

UiPath have tried to make their application cards much simpler for very basic users and I fear they have ironically made them much much more confusing and annoying for all the other users.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.