Get Credential Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi, I’m working on a project using Reframework and have created a emailCredentialAsset in the config file with the name of the email credential Asset I’ve saved on Orchestrator as its value.

So under Input of Get Credential activity, I’m having “Config(“emailCredentialAsset”).toString” and on output I have created two variables one for username and one for password.

But whenever I try to run the project, it always shows the error above. I have not publish this package on to Orchestrator yet, is this the problem?

If I don’t want to publish it on to Orchestrator just yet, how do I make the get Credential activity work while in Studio?

Hello, try “emailCredentialAsset” only, let me know how that goes

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m facing the same problem while executing a project can anybody help me to resolve this error and the error is: Get-Credential: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Same problem here. Anyone got a solution?

Edit: Mine was actually the binding of arguments. Not Config, but in_Config. :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi @bjorn2390

Did u check naming everything is correct

Also please check whether studio is connected to orchestrator or not

All solved. Thanks @NIVED_NAMBIAR !
I had to figure out the difference between two arguments: Config and in_Config. Sometimes this can be somewhat confusing, but it all turned out good.
Thank you.

Could you please check with config file asset name exactly match or not and while invoke the workflow, we have to check we pass the arguments correctly or not mostly these two cases facing the issue