Get color of a date in calendar

Hello All,

I am trying to get the color of a date in a calendar in the below mentioned website. Calendar 2022

There is no attribute with the color name found in UiExplorer.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Eswar

Hi,

Can you try to get class attribute of the element using Get Attribute Activity.

img20200814-3

The result seems the following.

Holiday (red) : "co1"
Saturday (gray) : "co4 cr"
Today (bgcolor light yellow) : "chi"

Regards,

In case of check on class is not sufficient CSS Properties can be retrieved with following Component

Thank you @Yoichi for your reply.

So do you mean co1 is always red and chi is alwaysl ight yellow?

If so then I don’t see any class output for a normal date with black color. If a null string is the output of a get class attribute activity for a particular date, should I consider that as a black color and non-holiday?

Thanks,
Eswar

1 Like

Hi,

The css which is refered the page is defined as the following ( https://www.timeanddate.com/common/calendar_legacy_11.css )

.chi,
td.chi,
tr.chi {
background:#ffecb3
}
.red {
color:red
}
.red2 {
color:#00c
}
.red3 {
color:#080
}
.co1 {
color:red
}
.co2 {
color:#00c
}
.co3 {
color:#080
}
.co4 {
color:#999
}
.co5 {
color:olive
}
.co6 {
color:#8a2be2
}

As long as this CSS file is not changed, co1 is red and chi is light yellow.

If so then I don’t see any class output for a normal date with black color. If a null string is the output of a get class attribute activity for a particular date, should I consider that as a black color and non-holiday?

Yes,This table is surrounded by <DIV id="calarea"> and it’s color is defined black in the css file. As a result, if the element does not have class, its color will be black.

Regards,

Thanks for the information @Yoichi. I appreciate your quick response.

Regards,
Eswar

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.