Get Attributes for Dynamic Data scrapping

Hi Guys,

Need some guidance here, i need to to data scrapping dynamically i tried to read Parent class using Get attribute but unable to get the variable value.

I have given Meta data selector also can someone guide me how to overcome this ?

<column attr=‘text’ name=‘Column4’ exact=‘1’><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-viewport’ tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-canvas’ tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-row’ tag=‘div’ /><webctrl tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-cell ui-grid-disable-selection ui-grid-coluiGrid-003D filter-possible-match’ tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-cell-contents’ tag=‘div’ /><webctrl tag=‘ul’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl tag=‘li’ idx=‘1’ /></column><column attr=‘text’ name=‘Column5’ exact=‘1’><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-viewport’ tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-canvas’ tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-row’ tag=‘div’ /><webctrl tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /><webctrl class=‘ui-grid-cell ui-grid-disable-selection ui-grid-coluiGrid-003G center filter-possible-match’ tag=‘div’ idx=‘1’ /></column></extract>

1 Like

Hi @Lawrance_A,

Please check this post:

Regards,
Sasikumar K

Hi Sasi,

My case is dynamic one , ui-grid-coluiGrid-003D this will be changing for each parts.

1 Like

Hi @Lawrance_A

Can you try to find right selector using UI Frameworks methods while identifying the Dynamic datatable selector. And another thing try also wildcard in selectors.

Regards,
Sasikumar K

1 Like

You can use the UI Explorer to find a suitable selector… Through the explorer, you can also highlight the area of the grid. That selector can be used in an Extract Structured Data activity.

Let me know if that doesn’t work for you…

Thanks
Lahiru