Get API from Website using Cookies

Hello All,

Currently i’m working on project with RPA Project that need to interact with website to download the report.

Screenshoot :

Flow RPA :

1. Read Excell data (ex : 1000 data)
  2. Based Read Excell Data, using foreach data for looping data one by one
  3. RPA will login into website, and those data will be search in website one by one and download report in excell
  4. RPA process that excell

Using Flow RPA Above to process 1000 data it will consume a lot of time (30 secons * 1000 Data).
Based on that, i would like to know that maybe there is more simple flow to get those report/data using API Postman and Cookies or other Option to save more time.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @aliaga

Do you have the API details for it ?

If yes you can of course!

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna,

Thankyou for your response,

i didn’t have the API Details, so i would like to know if any solution to my issue.

Regards,

1 Like

Okay @aliaga

Then without API I don’t think we can go with that method.

So which point is taking time for you in your scenario steps, just to see if there is any possibility!

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna ,

the point that taking time from my scenario is i need to interact with website and download excell one by one. it taking around 15-30 sencons per-data, and i need to process 1000 data.

Regards,

1 Like

Okay @aliaga

Then this is something should be bearable.

May be you can employee multiple bots to do the job of course involving additional license.

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna ,

I have good news from this case,
I’m using Application Named Fiddler and get response API from the website.

The Question is, can I using this method to collect the data?

Screenshoot :

Regards,

1 Like

Of course @aliaga if you can see the response and check if those fields are sufficient for you to perform the automation then that’s it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.