Generate Yearly Report - Assignment -URGENT HELP!

Hello everyone,

I am facing an issue with submitting the Yearly Report assignment where I have been receiving a grade of [0/100] multiple times. While reviewing my robot’s process, I noticed that the comment section is not being completed fully, and is only showing “Uploaded with ID” instead of the correct value of “out_UploadID”, even though I’m getting the correct value of “out_UploadID” I checked it several times using log message.

I believe this might be causing the problem resulting in a grade of 0. I have tried modifying the code for “out_UploadID”, but the issue still persists even after running it multiple times.

I am reaching out for assistance to resolve this issue, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support that can be provided because I’m struggling!!!. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

If i remember correctly, you don’t want the "Uploaded with ID: " part to be in the ‘Add Comment’ section. Here is a picture of what I have on my project that got a pass. I also used a split instead of a substring. Could you show how you are exporting the out_uploadID in the arguments? Admittedly, I’m quite new to this as well so let me know if I can help with anything else.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @Islam_ISmail

Please check this completed process and compare with yours
Academy-REFYearlyReport-ACME.zip (2.0 MB)

Regards

1 Like

Thank you for your response, could you send the Zipped file again Please?? because it is shown to me as invalid!

Thank you for your response, kindly see the highlighted text in the picture below from the PDD file.

and I will try the split method instead of substring then I’ll update you.

Update: I tried the split method and the problem still persists! do you what might be the problem, please?

Hi

try with this
Academy-REFYearlyReport-ACMEComplete.zip (2.0 MB)

Regards

1 Like

Can you try to extract the text from the box and then save it to a var. after just used the method var.replace(“textyoudontwant”, “”).trim this way you will get the id only

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.