Generate Yearly Performer Report _ Assignment 2

Hi,

I am working on the Assignment - 2 and I am stuck on handling the web page.

Issue - Needs to handling the web dialog box. I can capture one of them but not the second. enclosing my XAML for your review. Your assistance is highly helpful.

Thanks,
System1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (18.7 KB)

@Karthik2525

May I know what error are getting at the indicating it?

@Karthik2525
Are you using IE or chrome?
I will suggest use IE browser

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

While uploading the Yearly Report to the ACME system 1 URL… I am receiving two types of internet dialog boxes where i need to capture the Confirmation ID … for that I used if condition to handle two dialog boxes to get the confirmation ID, I can able to handle only either of them to get the ID.

Hope now you understand the situation…

Try this…

Hi…

Many Thanks for your response…
I can able to get the message’s successfully, but the actual issue is proceeding with the next step… I need to fix the IF Condition to handle both the popup messages get the confirmation ID when the either of the pop us messages came…

I have used Element exists to capture both of the dialog boxes and assign the same as a BOOLEAN variable, but some how the BOT is able to proceed with only one of them and it is not copying if the 2nd popup arrive and the BOT stop running there itself.

when you use element exist, please point at message that you wanna copy and care about selectot as I shown you. don’t cover whole popup cause it does not relate what we want
it will bring error later if you cover whole popup

1 Like