Generate year report Download monthly report performer

Can anuybody help me with code for download monthly report from generate yearly report performer

HI @Sandhya_Gajare

Check out the ZIP file

Generate_Yearly_Report_2022_Performer.zip (1.8 MB)

Regards
Gokul

Can you give me suggestion how can i make re framework easy bz i don’t understand clearly can you please tell what i can refer to clear everything about Rf framework

Check out the video link @Sandhya_Gajare

Check out some docs @Sandhya_Gajare

okay i will do that

I am using edge browser so i dont understand how i can download the report

can you help me how i can do generate yearly report performer solution.my dispacher is working fine using edge browser i just need help on performer

Why do you using EDGE browser @Sandhya_Gajare

As same as Chrome do it for Edge

having some issue with downloding file

Can tell the what is issue you are facing share with screenshot @Sandhya_Gajare

at the time of downloding the file ,directely file is downlod and not ask for save so

Hi @Sandhya_Gajare

Go to Download Setting → Enable Ask me what to do with each download and Show downloads menu when a download starts (Do it Manually before automation)

After that for example i use RPA CHALLENGE website.

Clicking the Download Excel option → the popup appeared above in it.

After clicking the Save as the popup will appear

Regards
Gokul

yes I have tried this approch thanks for help.

After downlod the file and when its try to download for next month file its throwing Exception.How can i resolve this exception

“message”: “System ExceptionCannot get the screen rectangle of this UI node. A possible reason might be that the element is not visible.Exception fromUiPath.UiAutomation.Activities”

Hey @Sandhya_Gajare

Create a new topic for the issue. you can get help also from the other user

Regards
Gokul

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.