G suite Activities - Find Files or Folders

Hi Team,

I was using G Suite Activities in my project , Iā€™m facing an issue with Find Files and Folder activity , when i delete the folder from my google drive and try to validate that file with Find Files and Folder activity , however even though the file is not present its generating the File ID which is not recommended.

Need support on this to resolve the issue , because all our process automations are related with G Suite.

Regards,
Akhil B

Hello, did you validate if the File ID generated for G suite is the same that the Folder already deleted.

Beacuse sometime G suite finds the folder in another place. Let me know I can give you a query more specific

1 Like

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for quick reply!!

yes i have Validated FileID generated from G Suite , the problem is , i have deleted the folder from Google drive and tried to validate it again with Uipath G Suite its showing me that Folder is exists(able to see FileID),

Regards,
Akhil B

Try to use this

ā€œ'ā€ + str_ParentFolderName + ā€œā€™ in parents and name = 'ā€+str_SubFolderName+ā€œ'ā€

str_ParentFolderName = Folder Name that contains the folder that you delete
str_SubFolderName = Folder Name inside the ParentFolder in this case the folder deleted

Try to use this an let me know

1 Like

Hi Manuel,

i have tried the above method which you mentioned , but its not working , even though the folder/file is deleted its showing the flag as true.

alternative method : i have created one asset called folder creation flag, when i running the bot for the first time bot will create the folders and update the asset as true , form the second run onwards i was checking that asset if its TRUE then i was not creating the folder . and this is working fine as of now.

I really appreciate your ground work on this , Thank you so much for your quick response .

Regards,
Akhil B

@Bachali
Can you try with trashed = false. Because File/Folder whichever is deleted is present in trash.