Function of Schedule

i have been having a problem with the schedules in the orchestrator platform, i don’t know why the schedule run but the process don’t do nothing (not start) i have tried search problems with the connection between the robot and the platform, but i found all fine and i don’t know if is a problem with the comunication in this point because i have been reading and i understand that it’s the agent (Robot) the part that execute the processes, i don’t know what another can be.

In Jobs page, What error is showing while scheduling the BOT.

1 Like

@Conimp,

Is your Robot to connected to Orchestrator ?

What version of studio and Orchestrator are you using ?

1 Like

@lakshman @Rashmi
In jobs page not found nothing, it’s like the process don’t run but in the field “next run time” of the schedules page the information is update and say the next time to run again. Yes, the robot is connect to the platform so is so strange that the process not function and i’m not sure what version i have but i downloaded it yesterday

Hi @Conimp,

Have you published the updated package to your orchestrator and created a processes with that? Kindly check that once :slight_smile:

yes, i have the process published, if you don’t have the process before create the schedule you can’t program the activity, i think that the problem is more in the communication between the both. i mean the platform is working well but the process don’t execute

in this image we can see that the job is not exist and is because the process don’t run automatically only run when i execute manually

Hi @Conimp,

So you’re facing issue with the schedule, right? Could you please paste the Schedule tab screenshot where you’ll enter Process name, timezones, etc.,?

i show you the configuration of schedule, but i think that this isn’t the problem because the last week i had a process all the week and i had not problem but since last friday started to have this problem and i haven’t can solve

@Conimp,

From last few days onwards, many people are facing issue with platform.uipath.com site. Because of heavy load site was done and UIpath people are working on that issue.

oh really, i was looking and the job ran all night good with the schedule, so i don’t know if the platform have problems because in the day doesn’t do nothing. please can you warn me if you know something new about the problems with my process or the problems that have the platform, thanks.