Full Screen Custom Input

Hi there,

I have a form and used Custom Input for it, an html page, and I need to make it full size, to stretch regardless on what screen (I have dual). I do not want to put fixed values in the properties panel for Custom Input activity, just dynamic to be.
I tried System.Windows.Forms.Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Height and System.Windows.Forms.Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width and also checked the Screen.PrimaryScreen.WorkingArea.Size.ToString
screen: {Width=1920, Height=1030}
bounds: {X=0,Y=0,Width=1920,Height=1080}.

I tried some js code in my html to make maximize window on load but not succeeded. I need it when the form is presented, to maximize on its own, not using any other clicks/buttons.

Is it doable? Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you!

Palaniyappan can you, please, help? Do you have any other suggestion?

loginerror can you please try and help?

Here’s a workaround. Create two sequences, one for showing the Custom Input Form and another to maximize the Custom Input Form window. In your main workflow, use a Parallel activity and invoke the two workflows previously created. Make sure that the property Isolated is checked on the two Invoke Workflow activities. See the attached file for an example.

CustomFormMaximize.zip (11.0 KB)

Thank you, ptrobot, for you input. I will try tomorrow morning your code and let you know how it went.
Good night!

Hi, I have tried this, but it takes about 10 seconds to maximize the window. Anything I can do to make it move faster?

Ok, that’s really strange. It maximizes the Custom Input window immediately for me when I run the robot. I have tested on both my home computer and my work computer. Did you run my example or did you create your own version?

I created my own version. The only difference I observed is that my custom input is a .html file.

Could you test to run my example and see if you have the same delay? The custom input in the example is also an HTLM-file. Also, if you can and want to, you can upload your workflow here and I will take a look.

I did look over your flow again, and I discovered that it was the selector of the attach window activity that was the problem in my workflow. Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Much, much appreciated!!! It is a very good workaround, now it’s maximizing the window form and it’s doing it faster! I will mark it as the solution.

1 Like

No problem at. Glad that you managed to solve it!

@claudia.kiss I’m happy to hear that it works for you too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.