Full job works except reply to email

Can someone explain this error?

Log Details

close

keyboard_arrow_down Raw message: Object

message: Reply To Email: Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘resource’)

level: Error

logType: Default

@Albin_Johansson

Welcome to the community

As per error some varible you provided is empty or null

Please check the same

Cheers

I get that,
Can you have a look?
The event trigger is receiving a email with a certain subject.
I then go to a website, download a file and then i want to reply to the first email and embed that file.

@Albin_Johansson

As per the error and the details you provided…I believe your attachments are null…

The value you procided in that field is not containing any attachment …please check the same if the attachment is being downloded or not

Alternately check by giving a value in to field

Cheers

Removing the attachment fixed the issue.
When I start the job in Studio it downloads the file, I suppose it works when it is event triggered as well then?
How do I attach a file which the job downloads to the mail?
Is there an easy way?

@Albin_Johansson

Can you show the download activity and where you are storing the file please

cheers

It is not downloading locally on my computer.
Is that the problem?

@Albin_Johansson

If it is not downloading then how are you attaching it?

cheers

I use “Wait for download”
Then using the file resource from that and try to attach that to the email.

@Albin_Johansson

Are you on studio web or studiox or studio?

can you please confirm

And can you show the configuration please

cheers

Studio Web.

@Albin_Johansson

This looks proper…to validate can you please confirm if the file is uploaded to storage bucket? ans is that the same file you are trying to attach?

To check that please use a log message and try printing the fullname of the file…this would confirm if file is downloaded or not

cheers

The upload doesnt work either…

“Upload Storage File: Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘resource’)”

Raw message: Object

message: Upload Storage File: Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘resource’)

level: Error

logType: Default

@Albin_Johansson

I believe the wait for download is failing…can you tell how you are downloading?

cheers

This is the download, export to excel click then click the “Alla rader”.
That starts a download of an excel file.

Is it possible to download this straight to my bucket and then attach the file to an email reply from the bucket?

@Albin_Johansson

You just said upload is also not working

So did you put a log message after wait for download and then use fullname to check if downlaod is successful please

Cheers

2023-05-24 16:42:25.658 CEST: Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Namespace_34da.Main_Expressions.Main_Expressions_TypedDataContext3_ForReadOnly.__Expr18Get()
at Namespace_34da.Main_Expressions.Main_Expressions_TypedDataContext3_ForReadOnly.ValueType___Expr18Get()
at Namespace_34da.Main_Expressions.InvokeExpression(Int32 expressionId, IList1 locations, ActivityContext activityContext) at System.Activities.Expressions.CompiledExpressionInvoker.InvokeExpression(ActivityContext activityContext) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteInResolutionContext[T](ActivityInstance parentInstance, Activity1 expressionActivity) at System.Activities.InArgument1.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance activityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.InternalTryPopulateArgumentValueOrScheduleExpression(RuntimeArgument argument, Int32 nextArgumentIndex, ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Boolean isDynamicUpdate) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveArguments(ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Int32 startIndex)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

@Albin_Johansson either after the click the file is not downloaded or the variable you are using is not assigned in the wait for download activity.

Is the folder path it is downloading proper?

cheers