FTP Scope Activity - Folder getting copied instead of PDF files in the folder

Hi,

I am trying to upload PDF files available in a local folder to a particular location in SFTP site. I am using FTP scope activity and then “Upload Files” activity. I have provided the remote path and local file path but it seems that the folder (Output) in which the PDF files are available is getting copied. Can anyone help?

Kind regards,
Karuna

Hi @Karunamurthy

Give the Filename also in the Upload file activity and check it

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Gokul001,

Thank you for the quick response!

Sorry, can you help? My workflow is downloading a PDF file from a website to local folder and then uploading it to the SFTP site and then again downloading another PDF file to local folder and uploading to SFTP site.

Local file path is:

“C:\Users\narasimhank\OneDrive - Reed Elsevier Group ICO Reed Elsevier Inc\Documents\UiPath\IEEE_Automation\Data\Output”

Kind regards,
Karuna

@Karunamurthy
Give the Filename along with this path:

“C:\Users\narasimhank\OneDrive - Reed Elsevier Group ICO Reed Elsevier Inc\Documents\UiPath\IEEE_Automation\Data\Output\Filename.pdf”

Hi @Gokul001,

Thank you!

But the downloaded PDF file name varies each time.

Regards,
Karuna

Hi @Karunamurthy

Try with this expression

Directory.GetFiles("C:\Users\narasimhank\OneDrive - Reed Elsevier Group ICO Reed Elsevier Inc\Documents\UiPath\IEEE_Automation\Data\Output\","*.pdf")

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Gokul001

But getting compiler error.

Kind regards,
Karuna

Hi @Karunamurthy

Use assign activity

arrValues | Variable -> Array(String)

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Gokul001

I tried using Assign activity but still getting the error. What should be the local path?

Kind regards,
Karuna

Use Pdfile(0) in the local path @Karunamurthy

Hi @Gokul001

Thank you so much!

It is working now :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,
Karuna

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.