Free Certification Exam for UIPath Advanced Developer

I am trying to complete my free certification but i am not finding the link under

I cannot see the dashboard which redirects me to the page to take the online quiz and practical exam. I could see the free certification has been extended till April 30 2020 but in the above link

1 Like

Hi @vamsi.battulaus008

You must try this link.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

4 Likes

For the free exam, do you think having knowledge on 2018.3 is enough?

@Andreea, Thank you, can you confirme that if we complete the L1 L2 and L3, it will be possible to do the practice exam free online, as it was previous years?

Hi @abdel,

The practice tests can be taken for free at any moment in time and they are different from actual certification exams.

These practice tests are static (meaning they always have the same questions) and prepare you for taking one of the paid exams in the UiPath Certified Professional program.

If you are referring to the free legacy certification exam, I am afraid that was retired in April, 2020 and we no longer offer any free exams in the new program.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

and for previous obtained certification, they still relevent?

Are you asking if the current practice tests for the new exam are valid for the old legacy certification that was retired in April? Thanks.

yes,indeed i had obtained the advanced one in 2018

@abdel I am not sure what you are asking… but let me see if I can explain a little better.

The practice tests are free tests to practice your knowledge that assess how prepared you are to take the new certification exams. They are relevant for the current exams and you should go through them if you want to get certified in the new program.

If you got certified in the legacy program in 2018, and are looking to get certified again in the new program, you should still go through the exam description documents, recommended training and of course the practice tests before you take the new exam again. You will need to update your knowledge and test it through these practice tests.

Please note that a PRACTICE TEST is different from a PRACTICAL EXAM, which was the second part of the legacy certification you took, in case you may be confusing the terms. The new exams don’t have a practical part, just multiple choice, drag and drop and simulation based questions that can be found in these practice tests I keep mentioning: :slight_smile:
By practice tests I mean: https://uipath.onlinetests.app/assess.aspx?aid=UIPATH-RPAV1-PT&apass=uippassword and https://uipath.onlinetests.app/assess.aspx?aid=UIPATH-ARDV1-PT&apass=ARDpassword.

Hope this is what you are looking for, if not please give me more details around what exactly you are trying to understand. Thank you.

Will there be free certification exam again in the coming year ?

Hi @Tanmay_Nagdeve,
There are no plans of reintroducing a free certification in the following year. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Andreea_Baloi
I have completed the academy quizzes of the RPA Foundation Program and given the mock test for Associate Certification Exam. Can you suggest any other materials or practice sites where I can attempt the mock test to evaluate my preparation?

Hi @abrar_nadim,

There is only one practice test available from our program, which is a static one (meaning the questions remain the same each time). We recommend that the practice test is just one of the steps in your preparation and you should not rely solely on it. Actually, here is a full journey of what you need to do for the exam:

UiPath Associate Exam

1. Thoroughly review the exam description to understand the topics that are covered on the exam.
  2. Go to UiPath Academy and enroll in these courses:
    o RPA Starter course
    o RPA Developer Foundation Learning Plan
    o Automation Version Control Systems course
  3. Download UiPath Automation Cloud for community, work with UiPath Studio and UiPath Orchestrator, and create simple automations as part of training process.
  4. Follow examples inside the Academy courses; watch the videos and demos for help.
  5. If you are more of a technical-focused person, check the code or transcript.
  6. Before the exam day, review all the content that you’ve learned. Look at different chapters on UiPath Academy as well as code examples. Ideally, don’t leave out reviewing any sections.
  7. Another helpful resource might be the UiPath Forum. It’s a nice place to get help and collaborate with other learners.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile: Best of luck with your exam!

3 Likes

@Andreea_Baloi

Thanks for your suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:. I will try to follow these steps. Hope for the best in the exam.

1 Like

Hi @Andreea_Baloi,

I am unable to find the RPA Developer Foundation Learning Plan course in uipath academy. Is there any other name for this?

and also i want to know the what are the courses should i complete to give UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer exam.

Thanks and Regards,
Karun Kumar Nalam.

Hi Guys,

I have completed bot the assignment which we have to clear into the RPA Developer Advance but still when I am clicking on the Next button which is in the top inside the header an alert popup get generated with the message “Please view previous required content”

In first assignment I got 94/100
In Second I got 79/100 instead I can’t move forward.

Is there any solution for this please help me asap.

Regards,
Sanjit Pal
Hi Guys,

I have completed bot the assignment which we have to clear into the RPA Developer Advance but still when I am clicking on the Next button which is in the top inside the header an alert popup get generated with the message “Please view previous required content”

Regards,
Sanjit Pal

Hi Guys,

Regards,
Sanjit Pal

This plan will still work as there has been changes in uipath studio and courses?