Framework/GetAppCredential.xaml usage issue using the Robotic Enterprise Framework

Please let me know what this error means and how to go about fixing it. I’m just a beginner in RPA who needs help. Thanks in advance.
“Framework/GetAppCredential.xaml: For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. To enable DTD processing set the DtdProcessing property on XmlReaderSettings to Parse and pass the settings into XmlReader.Create method.”

More detail of my issue: I did not modify this. Only downloaded from your site:

21.2.0-beta.44+Branch.release-v21.2.0.Sha.8ede47e8688d4fa0ba0ff6103ca2fe3ca36a426f

‘>’ is an unexpected token. The expected token is ‘=’. Line 70, position 90.

Error: System.Xml.XmlException: ‘>’ is an unexpected token. The expected token is ‘=’. Line 70, position 90.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String args)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken(String expectedToken1, String expectedToken2)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(String uri)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Document.XamlDocumentReader.ReadAsync(String path)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.GetFactoryByPath(String path) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.ResolveFactory(OpenInformation openInfo)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OpenAsync(OpenInformation openInfo) at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.Project.Behaviors.FileProjectItemBehavior.ExecuteOpenAsync(IFileSystemProjectItemViewModel item) at UiPath.Studio.App.Desktop.MVVM.Commands.TaskCommand3.Execute(TExecuteParameter parameter, Boolean ignoreCanExecuteCheck)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__140_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146232000

Ok here’s the group of lines in question:

<meta name="hovercard-subject-tag" content="repository:100281901" data-pjax-transient>          <<< here apparently is the issue?

Ok this file seems to be very buggy containing syntax errors. I copied it from here as recommended: " Download GetAppCredentials.xaml" GitHub - UiPath/ReFrameWork at modern_studio
updated last 16 months ago under: ReFrameWork/ Framework /

Is this outdated? I should get it elsewhere? Please assist. Thanks!

Fixed the above issues but now getting this error: "The ‘link’ start tag on line 139 position 4 does not match the end tag of ‘head’. line 141 position 5.

Once again in the copied file GetAppCredential.xaml

Hello @reginaldreed!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

I found a solution to my issue by finding a different method to performing my required tasks by re-reading the documentation. Instead of using that method, I broke the task down into smaller pieces. Trying it as a standalone first before including it into the Robotic Enterprise Framework. Success!!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.