Forward Outlook Email with Images on the Body

Hello,

I am trying to forward an email (outlook) that has some images on the body of the email, but the problem is that, when I forward the email, the destination recipient doesn’t receive the email with the images. The body is exactly the same (as it should be) but the images are not there.

Does anybody have a workaround for this issue?

Thanks,

2 Likes

Hi
Did we try that doing manually like the user is getting the image when sent manually
Because we would be able to see them
If not try with SEND EXCHANGE MAIL ACTIVITY
instead of SEND OUTLOOK MAIL ACTIVITY

Cheers @RuiAlves

Thanks for the quick feedback @Palaniyappan!

I have tried manually, and it works fine… Only when using the outlook/exchange activities, the images are missing…

I have tried also with the Exchange activity but the outcome is the same…

Instead of the image that is supposed to appear, this is what appears instead…

Fine
in SEND EXCHANGE MAIL ACTIVITY did we enable ISHTMLBODY property in the property panel
kindly enable that once and try
@RuiAlves

I have tried that also, but the body changes the format of the original email.

The other thing that I tried was to put an assign activity with (mail.Body = mail.Headers(“HTMLBody”)) and then put mail.Body on the “Body” field on the outlook/exchange Send email activity. This will keep the same format of the original email. The only problem that I have is that the images are missing…

I’m able to solve this issue by using the [version: UiPath.Mail.activities= 1.12.0-preview]
Just pass your mail item inside the Forward properties field and also tick mark the isBodyHtml field.

Please mark it as solved. if it works.

Cheers!