Forum - You can now follow other users, give it a try :)

Hey everyone :wave:

As some of you have already noticed, we have recently enabled you to follow each other on our Forum.

You can now “follow other users, list the latest topics involving them and receive notifications when they post”, as explained in the plugin description here.

To follow another user, simply click on their avatar (or navigate to their profile) and click on this easy-to-find button:

You can then further configure your following settings in your user profile preferences in the Notifications section here:

Let us know what you think :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Hi @loginerror,

That solves my perennial problem of using advanced search to find posts from members I like to learn from.

This feature will be a great addition to the forum.

I won’t be missing out when @StefanSchnell or @JithinKP post their detailed tutorials or when @codemonkee goes above and beyond answering a difficult query!

FOMO is real!

9 Likes

This is amazing, happy to see this feature!

This brings back memories about the good old days of UiPath Connect :smile:

2 Likes

Great ! I’ll start following @StefanSchnell @ppr @prasath17 @Yoichi @Lahiru.Fernando @AndyMenon @nisargkadam23 @AndersJensen @seanrockvz13 and @postwick :star_struck:

6 Likes

Very nice - I’ll follow @ppr, @Yoichi, @StefanSchnell and @Lahiru.Fernando.

Who do you think, I should add to the list?

5 Likes

This is an awesome feature… Great way to connect with the experts around the world with a simple click :slight_smile:

Yay!!

2 Likes

LOL

:+1:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to communicate with browser

@AndersJensen I think you missed @NIVED_NAMBIAR

1 Like

great!

I have been waiting for this… timely addition to expand my network… Thanks @loginerror & @UiPath team

1 Like