Forum Features - New topic wizard!

Forum Features - New topic wizard!

Hello our lovely Community members!

As you might remember, we have recently published the new Forum design. For those who are new to our community, go ahead and read more about it here :spiral_notepad:.

The thing is that we cannot stop ourselves from designing and implementing more features. This time is no different. Having new design was a one step closer to let you feel like the Forum is an important point in your RPA journey. But there was still something we wanted to add to allow our you to focus on your issues rather than forcing you to think about Forum categories and tags too much.

Based on this idea, let us introduce you to the new Forum feature which is the New Topic Wizard.

Now, instead of thinking about what category to select or what tags should be used, we will guide you with some simple questions. As a result, you will end up with a New Topic composer that has the category and tags already filled in for you.

See below on how it works! :star_struck:

Now you only need to write your topic’s title and its content. Of course, feel free to add other tags if you feel like doing so.

Please share your thoughts and let us know if you will find it helpful. Maybe something should be changed? We do like to hear your opinion :slight_smile:

PS. I would not be myself if would not create a dark version of Wizard for the Dark Theme :bat:

50 Likes

That’s awesome!! It’s going to be great to better categorize topics right from the start! :clap:t3::tada:

3 Likes

Woww…! looks great!! More interactiveness and more lively… :star_struck:

5 Likes

@Pablito
hahha :star_struck: :star_struck: that was great
Cool Steps :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :innocent:

5 Likes

Wow that feature is super cool… :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada:

5 Likes

Hi, nice!
i found a bug, in dark mode is hard to read.

4 Likes

Hi @JFEspanolito,
Could you tell me on which browser you have this issue? Can you also chceck other browser?

3 Likes

The issue is in Firefox 83.0 x64.
I check in Edge and have no problem, i will be try re-installing firefox and with out extension, tell you later this result.

3 Likes

Sure. Please let me know. We have tested this on FF as well. If there will be still any issue then I will need to take a closer look on this.

1 Like

@Pablito
Agreed with @JFEspanolito

2 Likes

@Pablito
I found something like this, In crome, the font color is Black but Firefox
its referring RGB(221, 221, 221) might help

and topic background going rgb(248, 248, 248) for both browser
background and font color running near range so feel like cannot view :innocent:

3 Likes

Should be fixed now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@loginerror
yes now its ok :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks!, now its working good.

3 Likes

@JFEspanolito, @Maneesha_de_silva - thank you guys for information and investigation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Pablito
:innocent::+1:

3 Likes