How to Join UiPath Community

Thank you! @loginerror

2 Likes

@loginerror Sorry for the trouble but can I please request your feedback and advice on how we’re planning on conducting our little pilot/trial? I’m planning on using the community edition of Studio to build a simple automation for a department. We are then planning on installing a licensed attended robot locally on one of the PCs for this department. This department will basically have a staff member manually run the attended robot everyday. For the time being, any simple code changes will be done by myself using community edition Studio until the pilot is completed and we purchase an enterprise license of Studio for myself. Can you see any potential issues with this plan? Or will I need to purchase more licenses for Uipath products in order for this department to run this robot? Will this department need Studio in order to run this robot? (I didn’t think they would since they won’t be doing the build of the robot or maintaining the code?). Appreciate some clarification on this!

1 Like

Hey @kerri.tiam2

Sure.

Let’s first clarify when you can use the Community Edition for testing. If you are a small company under 250 users or machines and under 5mln in yearly revenue, you can use the Community Edition not only for testing, but also for production.

Now, if you are a bigger company, then the right way to test our product would be to use the 60 day Enterprise trial option instead. If you want, you can also request the 60 day trial of our cloud.uipath.com Enterprise account to have a look at our Orchestrator and other services without having to install your own Orchestrator.

Lastly, I would suggest contacting our sales department via this form to discuss the best way to trial our software. Our team will guide your experience depending on your requirements :slight_smile:

1 Like

@loginerror

I facing some issue while login to my uipath account. Kindly note that this account was created before SSO enablement by UiPath. While i am trying to reset password for my existing account, i am getting the below attached message, but email was not received to reset the password. Kindly help me on this.

UiPath Login Error

Hi @Jobin_Joy

Is it possible that you have used the Google Social Sign In option while on the UiPath Sign In screen?

I would definitely give it a try here.

Hi @loginerror ,

I used the option “Continue with Email” while creating the account as the screenshot.

I tried what happen if i again sign up with the same email id, and its saying same Basic Authentication error as in the screenshot.

Thank you

Please try to Sign In using Continue with Google option. It should match your account based on the email and let you in :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s worked. Awesome. Great help @loginerror

1 Like

Worked fine, thank you

1 Like

as soon as i have done sign in to get started but i can’t next step with this error message.
my browser

Hi @kickkit

The Internet Explorer browser is no longer support by cloud.uipath.com. This is why you are getting this error.

A post was split to a new topic: “Access denied to path” error

A post was split to a new topic: Installation error - UiPath Studio Setup has encoutered an error

A post was split to a new topic: Is there any way that i could install Studio into linux(Ubuntu)

A post was split to a new topic: UiPath Studio System requirements

ping me on my mail: sg2070156@GMAIL.COM

A post was split to a new topic: Do we need any programming language to know before working with UiPath Studio?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with Automation Cloud login

A post was split to a new topic: Localhost refused to connect after installing Studio

A post was split to a new topic: Every time I open the studio application it immediately asks for a license key that I do not have