Forum FAQ - How to start using UiPath (how to download Studio and configure your robot)

Unfortunately, both versions together (MSI installer + EXE installer) are not supported on one machine (their Robot services will conflict with each other).

1 Like

I am unable to download UiPath community version. I try accessing https://cloud.uipath.com/ URL and then login with my Gmail account. After the login, the page keeps on loading and does not take me to installer download page. I tried to download the installer on Google Chrome, Fire Fox and Microsoft Edge and I have the same issue on all the browsers both in normal and incognito windows.
Has anyone faced the same issue. Please help.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Sindhu_Manchem

Could you maybe check your browser network tab and the console tab to see for any errors?
Are you maybe behind some sort of firewall?

1 Like

Hi @Maciej_Kujawa
It is my personal laptop. It is not behind any firewall. I have below error on console tab.

Network tab looks fine.

1 Like

@loginerror
This is the screenshot of Network tab

1 Like

UiPath Error

Getting Error above during install

1 Like

Hi @mozesj

Could you maybe check out Windows Event Viewer for more context on what has happened?

1 Like

Hello @loginerror this pops up

UiPath.Service.UserHost 20.10.4.0 UiPathUserServices_DOMAIN@user.name 43638689 ISettingsOperations ConnectToServer 8. # System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm at System.Net.SSPIWrapper.AcquireCredentialsHandle(SSPIInterface SecModule, String package, CredentialUse intent, SecureCredential scc) at System.Net.Security.SecureChannel.AcquireCredentialsHandle(CredentialUse credUsage, SecureCredential& secureCredential) at System.Net.Security.SecureChannel.AcquireClientCredentials(Byte[]& thumbPrint) at System.Net.Security.SecureChannel.GenerateToken(Byte[] input, Int32 offset, Int32 count, Byte[]& output) at System.Net.Security.SecureChannel.NextMessage(Byte[] incoming, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult) at System.Net.TlsStream.CallProcessAuthentication(Object state) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result) at System.Net.TlsStream.BeginWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) at System.Net.TlsStream.UnsafeBeginWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) at System.Net.PooledStream.UnsafeBeginWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.<Improve>d__0`1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<InvokeMethod>d__22.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<HandleRequest>d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass4_2.<<-ctor>b__6>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.<WithResult>d__12.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.<WithTimeout>d__18`1.MoveNext()
2 Likes

Thank you @mozesj ! Could you please check whether:

1. you can access cloud.uipath.com from your browser
  2. you have both MSI and community installed
1 Like

@loginerror I can confirm

1 Like

I see. Any chance you could give your machine a restart just to make sure that this is not caused by a robot service that did not properly restart after auto-update of Studio?

Some other clues would be that some protection software (antivirus, firewall) is interrupting the data flow (maybe your Studio got sandboxed by a tool like that?). Could you double check that as well?

Lastly, could you make sure that you are using the most recent version of the .NET Framework?
This last piece of advice is based on this article.

2 Likes

The enterprise edition download section is no longer available.
Please guide where to navigate to download enterprise edition.

1 Like

Hello, help me please.
gives error when trying to install. sequence contains no matching element. how to proceed?
thanks

1 Like

Hi @Diego_Socrates

Does a simple machine restart fix the issue for you?

1 Like

I believe it is still available if you have the Enterprise subscription for the Automation Cloud. Otherwise, you should either already have the download link you received at the time you bought your license or you could contact our technical support for the installer link:

1 Like

no, even restarting several times the problem continues.
I’m using windows 10

1 Like

Good afternoon, Maciej
I still have the same problem.
Wouldn’t there be a solution for this?
Thanks

1 Like

My account was without authorization. I didn’t even access the orchestrator. I created a new account and managed to install

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m wondering if it’s possible to install the community version locally on a PC at work without having to connect to the cloud? Reason being, we’re planning on trialling out a simple bot for one of our processes which involves confidential and sensitive data and there are security concerns around the handling of data if there’s some form of cloud storage/access involved. Can you please clarify the following?

• Is the cloud orchestrator required in order for us to run the bot?
  • Is there a way to run the bot manually without needing an orchestrator?
  • Is there a local/non-cloud version of the orchestrator?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @kerri.tiam2

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

No.

Yes, you could request the Enterprise trial of Studio for 60 days or even the trial of the entire Orchestrator on-premise package (with robots) for 60 days.

See the options on the left of the Cloud registration page :slight_smile:
cloud.uipath.com

1 Like