Forum FAQ - How to start using UiPath (how to download Studio and configure your robot)

Hello @Shovana_Samal
I have the same issue than you. Can you please let me know how did you fix it ?

Thank you
Najoua

Hello @loginerror, @coramia

I have the same issue than @Shovana_Samal but I don’t know how to fix it.

I have this error message : Robot doesn’t exist

And when I create a Robot, I have a second machine created, see attachment below

hope you can help me please.
Thank you

Regards,

Najoua

I notice that i was using a classic robot with an Template Machine. So I created a Standard Machine but still, I have another issue : “the key machine is already linked to another machine”

I also not able to install UiPath facing some errors…

Could you give these videos a play and see if it helps a bit? The simplest way to connect to cloud.uipath.com is via the Studio Sign-In feature.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer @loginerror

But still i have the same issue. The problem comes from the very beginning when I have downloaded UiPAth Studio, community Licence. Then when I execute the file to install the first window ask me to connect to Orchestrator. And when I do so, i have the error message that i have send previously. I have deleted my robot and my machine to create new ones, a classic robot and a standard machine, but then I have this message saying that the key machine is already linked to another machine.

The problem is solved !!

I don’t know how come but I had a Template Machine which was created from the begining but i didn’t use this one, coz i have created a standard one. However, I finally tryied to use the key machine of the Template Machine and IT WORKS ! I can now use UiPAth Stuido Pro.
I don’t know exactly why I couldn’t connect, with a standard machine key, but anyway. Thank you for your time @loginerror

Have a good day,

Regards,

Najoua

1 Like

Hi,

I am not able to download uipath community cloud free trial. When I go to cloud.uipath.com and try logging in I am getting an error. Not able to login. I have attached the screenshot of the error. Its very urgent. Pls help. .

Regards,
Vimarsha

Hi @Vimarsha_Shetty

Does the same happen on a different browser?

Yes, tried in other browsers and same thing happens. Getting the same error.

Regards,
Vimarsha

Could you maybe provide more details by using a browser incognito window and:

• opening the web browser developer console, trying to login and posting screenshots of any errors that you are getting there
  • repeating the process with the web browser developer network tab set to display all XHR requests and eventually details of any request that returned an error

Boa noite, estou tentando instalar uipath community edition no meu laptop, mas após o download, quando clico no app aparece mensagem de falha na instalação.