How to Join UiPath Community

A post was split to a new topic: Installation error - UiPath Studio Setup has encoutered an error

A post was split to a new topic: Is there any way that i could install Studio into linux(Ubuntu)

A post was split to a new topic: UiPath Studio System requirements

ping me on my mail: sg2070156@GMAIL.COM

A post was split to a new topic: Do we need any programming language to know before working with UiPath Studio?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with Automation Cloud login

A post was split to a new topic: Localhost refused to connect after installing Studio

A post was split to a new topic: Every time I open the studio application it immediately asks for a license key that I do not have

Why version 2022.4.3 menu Community license is gone
how can I get a community license

Hi @pawaritp

The Community license is not gone. Could you please provide more context about your issue?

A post was split to a new topic: This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package”

Yoichiさん
回答ありがとうございます。
動きとしては
クリック要素を探す
クリックする
要素をループさせる。
という流れで、要素を探すとクリックを一回ずついれてループさせたいです。
その場合は要素のaanameの箇所をvとすれば、要素を探すとクリックのループが可能でしょうか?
最終的に開きたいページを変数にいれて、表示されたら終了としたいです。
作成してみたもののクリックを5つ要素を探す5つ入れるとすると、ループの作りにはならなくて困っています。
ご教授宜しくお願いいたします。emphasized text

Hi, i have the same error, i can not resolved yet. Please, i need help!
“the key machine is already linked to another machine”

I have a problem right at the beginning, clicking on sign-up I get this error:
the read operation failed, see innere exception.

I thought it might be a firewall error, but ui-path studio seems to have access to the ports, also the account is still valid

Same problem here. Did you find a solution?

Hi @lorenzo.olivier @Renato_Luiz_de_Souza

Did you manage to resolve this issue by following the documentation link?

Hi, the solution I found was to upgrade my OS to windows 11. I have no idea what caused this problem.
Thanks

UiPath Studio is a cloud-based application that provides users with a complete solution for automating business processes. You can use Studio to create workflows, build applications, and manage data.

1. Downloading Studio
    To begin using UiPath Studio, you need to first download Studio. 2. Configuring your robot
    After downloading Studio, you have to configure your robot. To do so, click on “Configure Robot” at the top right corner of Studio. Then, follow these steps:
    a) Select the type of robot you want to use.
    b) Enter the name of your robot.
    c) Click on “Add”.
    d) Choose the location where you want to save your robot configuration file.
    e) Click on “Save”.
    f) Click on “OK”.
    g) Wait until Studio finishes configuring your robot.
    h) If you want to change any settings, click on “Edit Settings”.
    i) Make sure that the robot is connected to the internet.

Hello. I have installed the uipath and can log in. However, it pops up me an error saying “Unable to load DLL ‘Shcore.dll’ or one of its dependencies” when I open it. Could anyone help me with this? Thanks a lot.

Hello. There was a problem when working with the android studio emulator.
If I tap on the bottom of the screen, then an error occurs tap at (x=360. y=1146) has failed.
On a physical device, this problem does not occur, this problem only appears when working with the android studio emulator.
How can you solve it?
I tried to specify increased values ​​for viewportRect in additional desired parameters {“left”:0 “top”:90 “width”:800 “height”:1200}

• did not help