How to Join UiPath Community

It’s worked. Awesome. Great help @loginerror

1 Like

Worked fine, thank you

1 Like

as soon as i have done sign in to get started but i can’t next step with this error message.
my browser

Hi @kickkit

The Internet Explorer browser is no longer support by cloud.uipath.com. This is why you are getting this error.

A post was split to a new topic: “Access denied to path” error

A post was split to a new topic: Installation error - UiPath Studio Setup has encoutered an error

A post was split to a new topic: Is there any way that i could install Studio into linux(Ubuntu)

A post was split to a new topic: UiPath Studio System requirements

ping me on my mail: sg2070156@GMAIL.COM

A post was split to a new topic: Do we need any programming language to know before working with UiPath Studio?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with Automation Cloud login

A post was split to a new topic: Localhost refused to connect after installing Studio

A post was split to a new topic: Every time I open the studio application it immediately asks for a license key that I do not have

Why version 2022.4.3 menu Community license is gone
how can I get a community license

Hi @pawaritp

The Community license is not gone. Could you please provide more context about your issue?

A post was split to a new topic: This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package”

Yoichiさん
回答ありがとうございます。
動きとしては
クリック要素を探す
クリックする
要素をループさせる。
という流れで、要素を探すとクリックを一回ずついれてループさせたいです。
その場合は要素のaanameの箇所をvとすれば、要素を探すとクリックのループが可能でしょうか?
最終的に開きたいページを変数にいれて、表示されたら終了としたいです。
作成してみたもののクリックを5つ要素を探す5つ入れるとすると、ループの作りにはならなくて困っています。
ご教授宜しくお願いいたします。emphasized text

Hi, i have the same error, i can not resolved yet. Please, i need help!
“the key machine is already linked to another machine”

I have a problem right at the beginning, clicking on sign-up I get this error:
the read operation failed, see innere exception.

I thought it might be a firewall error, but ui-path studio seems to have access to the ports, also the account is still valid

Same problem here. Did you find a solution?