Forum FAQ - Beginner’s guide

Hello! I’m new to RPA and believe it’s the future of work. I’m learning UiPath to update my business analysis and project management skills. This new path forward is exciting, and I can’t wait to learn more.

1 Like

Thanks for this post

3 Likes

Can you please guide me to find the option to ask question , I am not able to find it somehow .

1 Like

Hi @ayewale

Feel free to navigate to Forum front page and then use this button:

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
Could you please help me with below question,

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am new here and I was wondering how I can post my questions and problems faced when using UiPath, I am not good at technology and I have a school project due next week so I desperately need help, I wonder if any moderators can private message me to help me out. Thank you for your help and I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

help how to write formatted text by uipath typeinto see my python code which i want to write by ui path ?

1 Like

Help How to write formated text by uipath type into in string

I am trying to write python code in my codetantra assignment by ui path

1 Like

how to listing data into google cloud [marketplace]
or how to list json format data into google cloud marketplace.
please help me,give answer if anyone know

2 Likes

It’s help a lot.
Thank you.

1 Like

This is really helpful, thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Please check your config file where in you have declared the assets if it had been declared correctly or its been removed from there
if not sorted can you provide me screenshot of the error

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Read Range is not showing in Activities section

A post was split to a new topic: An error has occured

A post was split to a new topic: How to get the mulitple tables from PDF in excel in document understanding

i dont think you can do it like that?,
try using invoke code , and pass the value you want into an argument

1 Like

do you need any more help?

1 Like

Thanks, this article will be helpful in the future!

1 Like