Forum FAQ - Beginner’s guide

Hi,

I am facing one problem in 20.4 version that is, I created test cases and ran successfully in one machine and browser is chrome 70 version and i copied same files to import in another machine with same studio version and browser version but it’s throwing error like Ui Element corresponding selector is not found while running in second machine. So how to resolve this and this error should not occurred like this for testing the web app. Please anyone give me the solution.

5 Likes

cảm ơn bài viết cuan chủ thớt ạ

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: If I just want to install a older remote runtime version, how can I?

Many thanks, this guide was really helpful! I appreciate the clarity and detail in all documentation, training and in this new user guide.

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How to get email notification when releases updates in websites

A post was split to a new topic: I have a problem trying to open different files from my downloads folder

Thank you i’m learn more new things

6 Likes

@loginerror i have completed the advanced level certification.
attaching screenshot below. Can i please be made a part of advanced group.
my id is shetanshudharsharma@gmail.com both in the forum and academy.

5 Likes

Hi @shetanshudhar

The integration between the two platforms is currently on hold as we wait for our team to re-introduce an automatic system.

Without telling the specific deadline, I can say that when ready, you will be granted the access automatically without any need for action from your side.

Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Great effort to put them all together. :v:

4 Likes

Hello.
I often find topics that have been closed but that I would like further clarification on. What is the best approach to handling these? Should I open a new post with the same topic or is there a way to reopen the old one to continue the thread?
Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi @jdahlinger

I suppose the best would be to use this share option:

When you click the New Topic link, it will automatically start a new topic with a link to the old post.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will do that.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: No se admite el formato proporcionado de la ruta de acceso

thankyou

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tengo un problema con el ejercicio de cañlculate client al momento de ejecutar me marca un error

Excellent layout of guidelines. This helps. Thank you.

7 Likes

Many thanks!!!

5 Likes

Thanks Alot

6 Likes

thanks bro

4 Likes