Forum FAQ - Beginner’s guide

A post was split to a new topic: RPA governance model sample

A post was split to a new topic: How to select specific dropdown element

A post was split to a new topic: What are the job perspectives of a beginner’s RPA developer?

A post was split to a new topic: What are first steps to learn UiPath

A post was split to a new topic: Need help on how to convert excel to pdf for payslip project please

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :slight_smile:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Select Country: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

A post was split to a new topic: I need some study material where all the activities of the uipath are mentioned and exactly describing where these activities can be used and where cannot

A post was split to a new topic: Is there any way to use other than excel in UI PATH Studio. Am using WPS spreadsheet it is not gone to the application

thanks a lot for the great guideline
Trying to learn UIPath . Finished few certifications and trying to learn more :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Will this course be available after completion of 4 Weeks?

Thanks for these exhaustive guidelines to follow. I am sure this will help the new comers.

6 Likes

It’s help a lot :hugs:

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I have prepare a bot in sending Email but some error the bot is not working correctly

The new guidelines are really great. Thanks for putting all your effort into it.

7 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Only last image text stored in notepad file but i want all images text using uipath tool

Hi,

I am facing one problem in 20.4 version that is, I created test cases and ran successfully in one machine and browser is chrome 70 version and i copied same files to import in another machine with same studio version and browser version but it’s throwing error like Ui Element corresponding selector is not found while running in second machine. So how to resolve this and this error should not occurred like this for testing the web app. Please anyone give me the solution.

5 Likes

cảm ơn bài viết cuan chủ thớt ạ

4 Likes