Forms AI in Public Preview

Already tried it and it’s absolutely amazing, so easy to setup!

1 Like

@alexcabuz thanks for sharing this update…

Hi @alexcabuz ,

Looking great! Is the intent to also incorporate the user feedback from Action Centre Validation Station for FormsAI model re-train (manual/auto?) in the future?

Thanks alot @alexcabuz !

Quick observation: When selecting multiple lines for a field, it works to use CTRL to select multiple values, other times it only works if I use SHIFT.

Thanks!

Hi @raf667

Would you be able to attach a small gif/recording of this behaviour?

@loginerror I cannot use my current setup since documents contain sensitive information. I will try to find some nonsensitive data and demo it later this week.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I just launched tutorial about Forms AI, where we will learn from scratch how to setup and use it on Document Understanding project

6 Likes

Hey Readers,

I found this new feature interesting and I created one video on it.
Here am posting the link have a look at it and let me know if you found this useful.

3 Likes

Here is the part 2 of the video: How to consume the created extractor.
Hey @alexcabuz Thanks for sharing, It’s really great feature to have across the team by just with a Endpoint and API key mapped to the Tenant. I tried using the extractor created in different tenant. It worked absolutely great.

Amazing post/guide @alexcabuz and great job UiPath team! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hi @warren_lee yes, that is on the roadmap for 2022.10 release.

Alex.

1 Like

Hi @raf667 this is a known issue, we are working to improve the selection with Ctrl or Shift.

Alex.

Great work. Very easy to use. We are doing some self-study using 4 ROMANIAN ID. On one of our sample, Google OCR did not recognize the “SEX” field value of M. UiPath OCR recognized the CNP field but will not let us tag the value though it can see the value. The value box has a lock icon on it. If we create a new cnp2 field, we can do things just fine so we deleted the one it found. Predict button works too. So cool.

@anthony.garcia just click on the lock and it will go away. You proably manually edited the value. That is when the lock appears, to indicate the value was edited manually, and therefore it will not be repopulated automatically, because presumably the human knows better than the machine what the true value is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Alex.

Hello @alexcabuz,

I have already trained/ developed extractors using Forms AI. And it’s way too easy for beginners. :slight_smile: Superr happy with this new feature :innocent:

However, there seems to be an issue or bug when it comes to extracting table items/ line items. It is considering the entire column as a single field. Hence table data is not extracted correctly.

Not sure if you can help with this. However, I wanted to highlight the issue I was facing and I hope this issue can be fixed in the next update.
Attached is the invoice document and the extracted data for your reference.

Sample Export.xlsx (11.2 KB)
AKASH PLASTIC.pdf (130.8 KB)

Happy Automating :fire:

Hello @kiran.suryavanshi ,

When you configure a Column field you can set the flag Split items. You should set this flag on fields which appear only once in a table row, and have a short value, like a line item, or quantity, or unit price on invoices.

split items

Hope this helps,
Alex.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @alexcabuz for the prompt response. You suggestion helped me fix the issue!!.

Thanks again !! :slight_smile: :love_you_gesture:

Cheers :vulcan_salute:

Why do we still need to create a new Taxonomy when we have already done all the leg work in the Forms Ai within orchestrator, surely a Taxonomy file could be exported wehn the Forms Ai process is exported that we could directly import into studio Taxonomy Manager rather than going through all the fields again? Or am I missing something?