FORMS Activity on 2018.4.3

I downloaded the package from workflow - UiPath.Form.Activities 1.7.1 | MyGet from a different machine.

I placed the package in packages folder and when I try to install it I am getting below error

Cannot load assembly: C:\Users\user\dd\packages\UiPath.formactivitylibrary/1.0.1\lib/net461/UiPath.Form.Host.Local.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘CefSharp, Version=67.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=40c4b6fc221f4138’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘CefSharp, Version=67.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=40c4b6fc221f4138’
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.AddAssemblyInternal(Assembly assembly, String path) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 249
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.LoadAssemblies(String paths, IAppDomainCancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 98

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

May be there are some dependencies. The downloaded package has references to other assemblies.

Try to download directly in the target machine instead of copying into the package folder.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Thanks Karthik,
Any idea from where I can get the dependencies
◦Castle.Core (>= 4.3.1)
◦System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe (>= 4.5.2)
◦System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions (>= 4.5.1)
◦UiPath.FormActivityLibrary (>= 1.0.1)

I don’t have internet access on my machine where UiPath Studio is installed

@Rocki_Jan

All installed packages will be saved in our local machine under packages folder. You can copy Form package from other machine to this and also those dependencies will come along with that package.

To know more about Form Activities then please check below thread.