Forms activities: pass option values

Seems in this version of Form.Activities “DictionaryInput” works other way around - dropdown shows Value and returns Key

The other issue - “ListInput” not showing any items - seems to be caused by the component itself.
There is one extra option not found in the “DictionaryInput”. Also the component JSON has slightly different structure.
Removing/adding the “ListInput” fixed the problem.

Cheers

Excellent. :+1: Very appreciated. Looking forward for every improvement.

Cheers

I do not see the “Perform Server Validation” option.

Probably you did not check the “listInput” element

Sorry I seem to be missing something here. Just added a new Drop-down List component. Will paste pictures of all pages of the control here

So if I open your Project “CustomForm_DropdownInput_Example" It shows the perform server validation check box. If I remove the field and add again it disappears.

A

image001.png

Exactly :slight_smile: The “listDropdown” in the example is somehow damaged.

Cheers

Cool. Same behavior on a new project as well. Will wait for your update on this.

On a side note, trying to get datagrid working and having some trouble there as well.

If you have some resources on that it would be greatly helpful.

I need to pass the value as input argument to the form designer so that it should appear in the Html element. I tried but not working. Can anyone suggest here?

My passed argument is, passing value

Hi All,
Can anyone suggest me how to implement Dependent drop down.
Scenario: If I change value in 1st drop down,the values in second drop down should be refreshed.

Thanks,
Aditya

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.