Forms Activities - Now in Public Preview!

Nice. Keep going on Uipath!

4 Likes

Yep. This is an awesome addition to UiPath.
Instead of multiple input boxes, we can design a form.

10 Likes

Interesting…I was looking for this one long ago. Very much useful in attended use cases. Thanks for the team to put the thought process and effort on this.

Regards,
Balram

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Form Designer Use Cases

Awesome! I’ve been waiting for something like this since I started using Uipath!

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Forms validation feedback

Really Awesome Update. Need Select File and Select Folder Dialog inside Form Designer.

6 Likes

Really nice feature.
Just tried to read more about it, but seems can’t find enough documents.
I would like to know what is the data(Raw Json) looks like for defining Drop-down List.
Could the data be passed from Workflow variable?

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Where do I find documentation on this tool?

Hi @memrevh

Please see my response to your original topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @loginerror,

I did see you response but this option I selected works better.

Now I need to add the follow on actions in!

No idea where to start…

Kindest regards,
Memre

2 Likes

Hi Karthick - Can you provide some more background on your request? What is the use case?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Sai_Li,

Thanks for your feedback. Detailed documentation will be available when we go GA in October. Ability to pass data to drop-down list from workflow variables will be available in October.

Thanks

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Multiple File Dialog?

I tried to see how the form works. I have one query regarding Form activity - After submitting the form , form is disappeared but if i have requirement like instead of disappear, form remain in the screen.Is there any property through which we can achieve this.

2 Likes

Yes, the form closes after submission and moves on to the next activity in the automation process. Do you have any requirements for why you want the form to remain? What do you plan to do with it?

thanks,
Ramesh

3 Likes

User needs to search some values in some of the applications basis of some input and taking some decisions and again repeat the same one after another like customer service to reduce the response/waiting time of their customer. Bot (attended bot) fetches the information and user needs to provide the same to customer over the call like customer service.

1 Like

Are you available for a brief call to discuss this further?

1 Like

Yes please. Thank you so much. We can do it on Tuesday.

1 Like

Yes this is brillant and love what you have done.

I see you support HMTL Elements.
Whats HTML Tags are supported.
I see img works fine with the src as an attribute.
I did try the footer tag but then the form crashed out.
Also any docs or example how the CSS is supported?

Thanks and keep up the excellent work.

4 Likes