Form Extractor with anchor based selection. Here i am getting multiple results with 100% , how to take perfect result?

Form Extractor with anchor based selection. Here i am getting multiple results with 100% , how to take perfect result ?Here in this image i need name… instead i am getting other text.

1 Like

Hey @MitheshBolla

You need to choose which to pick for you, so that it get trained accordingly !

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hello @MitheshBolla ,

You need to choose the stable one. Because you will be training the model and it should be adaptable to identify the elements in the test files.

Which label and data need to fetch is purely independent, but you need to select the stable and relaible selector.

1 Like

which activity to use to train and that is before export result activity?

1 Like

i selected correctly, but there are multiple words with same key, so all results are coming, how to take exact result?

Hey @MitheshBolla

What I was trying to say is like you choose the selection from the displayed list with high confidence so that bot knows which to choose among the list !

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

All results are 100%. and in real time i am removing validation station . how can i train bot to choose 3rd or 4rth result?

@ushu , mam do u have any idea to train ??

can any one help?

Hi @MitheshBolla ,

For that Particular Field, Do you have any kind of Pattern available ?

Also, I do not think there is any kind of feedback loop available for Form Extractor, hence we would not be able to train the Form Extractor.

So, Either we could Perform the Configuration of the Form Extractor properly or we could Check with any pattern that are restricted for the field.

1 Like

Always the junk data starts with " You do not receive "
there is no pattern , i need to extract the data under Petitioner word,
some times name exists , some times name does not exists.

@MitheshBolla As like we discussed in the call please train that invoice as a different template and check the results

1 Like

Yes , ill take it as new template and update with result