ForEachRow in DT inside ForEachUIElement

Good day everyone. Basically, I want to input a value from a row in my table into an element in my browser. I am using For Each Element for inputting in my browser since they are the same textboxes. The problem is where do I put a counter so that the input value (from the table) will be different in each textbox? Currently my process will input only the 1st data in table in all of the web textboxes. Thank you

Hi @RobMSim

You can pass row index position inside the type into activity like below.

Thanks
John

Thank you for the proposed solution but in will still only input the 1st value of the table. For reference, this is my current workflow.

Hi @RobMSim

If you have passed the rowIndx variable in Index property, then it will have ‘0’ until it completes first For each UI element loop.

Then it will execute the For each UI element loop for second time for the second row in dtGrade and this time rowIndx will have ‘1’ as value.

Like this For each UI element loop will be executed for the ‘n’ of rows in dtGrade.

If your goal is to map each Ui Element with values from each row in dtGrade
Then remove the for each row and just keep it below

Please increment the rowIndx variable, so that robot can pick up new row for every new Ui element

Thanks
John

Hello @RobMSim

Inside the For each row in datatable, after the typeinto activity, you need to place the counter variable.

That counter variable you need to pass to the attribute in the TypeInto activity.

Thanks

Thank you @johnfelix. It now works!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.