For some record image exist click activity not work

I have excel sheet in this sheet almost 1000 of records I need to insert this one by one in web form.In this one value is id from where we fetch the data if we able to fetch the data then fine we got message id not found click on OK button move to next record.
Now in my case if id not exist it work fine for 5-6 time after this when I got a message id not found not able to click on OK button I try different method but work for me and got error as mention in screen shot.
It works fine but after 50 records not able to click on OK button

Did you put a condition for Image Exists? If so what is output of that condition whether it says Image Found β€œYes” or β€œNo”. Check which condition it satisfies inside If.

Have you tried the normal click activity rather than image click?

Also try Simulate Click or Send Windows Message property of Click activity.

Let me know.

Thanks,
AK

1 Like

@AnandKumar26 thanks for reply.Yes I create a variable claimexist then as mentioned in screen apply condition claim exist true or not firstly I used element exist starting records its work but after some record not able to clikc on OK button then I used image exist but same happened with this also.Then I thought add delay after element exist may be some time this step skip but delay also not work

Then try Simulate Click or Send Windows Message property of Click activity.

Regards,
AK

not work

Then try Retry Scope of the Image Exists and see whether BOT can able to find the image after 50th transaction also.

Regards,
AK

@AnandKumar26 sorry did not understand

You check whether Image Exists or Not right? Then only you perform click correct?

If so, then put the Image Exists activity inside Retry Scope activity and find whether BOT able to find the image after 50th transactions.

Regards,
AK