For each row stops working after reading only 1 row of excel data

Hi Guys
iipermitauto.xaml (134.8 KB)
i am quite new to UI .I am using a " For each row " activities to copy my excel sheets data to a website but the program stop after copying only the first row of data. In total I have 17 rows of data to complete total .
I have check my read "range " and i leave them blank. I have also add delays and made sure the cursor is at the correct field so why does the program not works .

Appreciate your help !

The error message shown is

Cannot find UI element coresponding to this selector

Hi there @Ang_Weng_Fook,
I hope you are well.

In terms of your issue, it appears as though it is reading the necessary data, but is failing to enter the data into the website - Noting that the Selector of the element you are targeting is unavailable.

Most likely, the Selectors of your activities need review - I would recommend running the process in Debug mode, so you can asses which activity is failing. Once you know the activity causing the error, check that Selector against the application.

As an aside, if you are unsure how many rows are being extracted, you can add a Log Message after the Read Range, with the value dt_angform.Rows.Count.ToString, which will log the number of rows in the extracted DataTable.

Alternatively, you can run in debug and review the Locals panel, which will show you the runtime values of Variables and Arguments.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

Hey @Ang_Weng_Fook,

You have shared your .xaml file which you have built the logic but I am unable to see the images which you have selected using the click activity and all.
Please share the complete project file in a zip. So, it would be helpful to look into further.

Thanks,
@90s_Developer

Hi Guys
I attach my error log ! Can you help to define my error ?
I dont understand what to do with the selector.

My program stops at the file " HS code" which is the first item in the second row of data.

01/16/2022 21:10:45 => [Debug] Debug started for project: Desktop
01/16/2022 21:10:47 => [Info] Desktop execution started
01/16/2022 21:12:47 => [Error] Click ‘INPUT’: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

The closest matches found are:
[99%]
[94%]
[93%]
[92%]
[92%]
[91%]
[90%]
[90%]
[90%]
[90%]

Hi @Ang_Weng_Fook ,

Based on screenshot you are using type into activity for label HS code you have to use the text filed beside of this label to enter your HS code. Could you pls indicate the correct ui element to resolve the error. Thanks.

HI i change the type into to the text text field but it still dont work.

Whats the error message mean ?? Why can the robot only read the first line data ?

The error message is still the same.
[99%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: HS Code’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[94%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: HS Qty’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[93%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: HS Qty UOM’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[92%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: Country’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[92%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: Brand’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[91%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: CIF/FOB Value’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[90%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: In MAWB/OBL’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[90%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: Dutiable Qty’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[90%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: Out MAWB/OBL’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>
[90%] webctrl name=‘ITEM : Item num 2: Orig. Regist. Date’ tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘text’/>

Thanks for the private message.
Yes. anchor base helps
Selector will be too difficult for me to understand.

thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.